Seriously, "The General Lee" is in LAST place. Are you kidding me? Some of you are voting for something driven by David Hasselhoff over the great "01"??!?
(I am guessing this has SOMETHING to do with the demographics of the voting pool.)
(Thank goodness I did not put "The Ninja Turtlemobile" on here . . . if such a vehicle even exists.)
K.I.T.T. (really?)
Does anyone even know what K.I.T.T. stands for (NO googling ALLOWED)?
". . . he climbed up in a Sycamore tree for the Lord he wanted to see . . ."
About Me
- SKID
- Father of three beautiful daughters. Husband of but one wife. Somewhat reluctant and slightly inept Sycamore tree for a group of young disciples taking the first steps of their journey . . .
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm not sure what K.I.T.T. stands for but I need clarification on the Batmobile. Are we talking the Adam West Batmobile of the 1960's? Or the souped-up SUV / Army tank behemoth of the more recent films? Old school Batmobile gets my vote (BAM! BIFF! ZOOMPAH!), otherwise I probably gotta go with the General Lee, as long as long as Bo and Luke are driving and not Coy and Vance.
Post a Comment